Anabolic steroid users often say that they experience a feeling of euphoria (feeling high) or improved self-esteem (feeling better about themselves). Others say they have mood swings, violent or aggressive behaviour ('roid rages'), become paranoid or depressed. As only a limited amount of research has been done in this area, it is difficult to be certain whether a particular anabolic steroid user will get any or all of these side effects. If you think you are experiencing any of these side effects, you should discuss them with your doctor.
There is some good advice here and a lot of hot air.
1. Masturbation has nothing to do with reduced anything. An ejaculation is an ejaculation.
2. Watching porn has no effect on reduced testosterone. If you are addicted to porn, that's something else and there are groups to help you (Sex Addicts Anonymous; no joke)
3. Working out with weights helps a lot.
4. Long distance running can lower your testosterone if you do too much of it. So just keep an eye on your distances.
5. Zinc and Omega-3 fatty acids plus Vitamins D and C helps a lot.
6. Start massaging your penis daily. JELQUING. Get the flow of blood going into it DAILY. Like milking a cow, gently pull the blood into the blood filling chambers. If you keep this up, you will also notice harder, stronger erections.
7. Talk to hot girls. Even if you don't ask them out. Talking to them gets your testosterone production going. Plus, you'll get in the habit and it will become easier.
8. Jerk off at night before bed if you don't have a girlfriend. If you have one, screw her EVERY NIGHT. Do whatever you can to get it going.
9. If you take a supplement, don't take more than 50 mgs or you could experience side effects. And don't keep it up for more than three months.
10. Wear boxers, not briefs.
If you planning to buy anabolic steroids online , you must understand about the chemical structure and formula behind the manufacture of steroids to avoid side effects, that's why you should do a post cycle therapy after your steroids cycle . The steroids are synthetic hormones which can enhance the potential of body to stop muscle breakdown and prevent faster growth of muscles. Athletes usually take steroids to improve aggression, speed, stamina and strength. Athletes use steroids to lift heavier weights, run faster, jump higher and improve their power while performing in competitions.